UCalgary is one of Canada’s top research institutions
Completing your application is just the first step towards unleashing your potential
Have big plans for your future? Get the right start by choosing a top-tier university where you’ll learn from professors who are leaders in their fields. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way to becoming a UCalgary student!
Before you start your application, make sure you:
• Choose your first- and second-choice programs
Review our program descriptions and identify your top two program choices.
• Check admission requirements for your program choices
Using your program admission requirements, make sure you have the required courses for both your first- and second-choice programs. If you have application questions, please contact us.
Once you’ve chosen your preferred programs, follow these steps to complete your application:
1. Create an ApplyAlberta account
Visit the ApplyAlberta website, complete your profile, and select the “University of Calgary.”
2. Create or enter your eID
As part of the application, you’ll be asked to enter or create your UCalgary eID.
3. Complete your application
In your ApplyAlberta account, review and update your personal and academic information.
4. Submit your application
You must submit your ApplyAlberta application for review, and select a way to pay for your $125 application fee.
5. Submit required documents
Based on your application, we’ll let you know how and where to submit any required documents.
Are you still unsure if UCalgary is right for you? Log in to Choose.ucalgary.ca for access to personalized information. At Choose, you can:
• Download our viewbook and other documents to make it easier to decide whether UCalgary is right for you
• Find application guides with screenshots
• See our up-to-date travel plans as we visit your schools this fall
• Connect with a recruiter
Visit Choose.UCalgary today!